Frelinghuysen Morris House & Studio Awarded Grant from National Film Preservation Foundation

Site to Preserve Part of Film Collection Taken by Artist George L.K. Morris in the 1930's


Frelinghuysen Morris House & Studio Featured in NY Times

Beyond the quaint center of Lenox, Mass., past Gilded Age Berkshire cottages and down a winding, tree-lined path, a bright white stucco and glass building stands out against the pines: the Frelinghuysen Morris House & Studio. Built 75 years ago, the Bauhaus structure was home to George L.K. Morris and Suzy Frelinghuysen, an artist couple often referred to as “Park Avenue Cubists.”